Multi-page PDF documents can be displayed as a presentation, similar to a Microsoft PowerPoint, where the PDF automatically progresses each page as well as being able to loop the presentation.
To do this you first need to create your standard PDF document and then configure Adobe Reader to progress automatically and loop when in full screen mode. The settings can be accessed by:
- With Adobe Reader open, select the ‘Edit’ menu then ‘Preferences’
- Under the left hand menu select ‘Full Screen’
- To loop the presentation place a tick next to ‘Loop after last page’
- To progress through each page automatically place a tick next to ‘Advance every’ (and optionally set a different amount in seconds)
- Click ‘OK’ to save the changes
- To display the PDF as a presentation now select the ‘View’ menu and select ‘Full Screen Mode’