WordPress 5.2.2 was released today.
5.2.2 is a maintenance release that includes 13 bug fixes and enhancements – including improvements to the Site Health feature.
What does it fix?
Issues fixed in the WordPress 5.2.2 Maintenance Release include:
- Site Health: improve the header elements horizontal centering
- Site Health: make site health page access be filterable
- Site Health: table design issue in small devices (iPhone 5/SE)
- Recovery Mode Exit button not visible in responsive view
- Dashboard elements don’t always have clear focus states, tab order
For the full list of changes see
How to install update?
As a minor release, by default, the update will install automatically.
If this has been disabled you will need to install by logging into your WordPress administration console and go to the Dashboard -> Updates page.