The following process describes how to burn files to a CD or DVD using MAC OS 10.4 and above.
- On the desktop, right click in a blank area and select New Burn Folder
- Type a name for the Burn folder (this will become the name of the disc)
- Put the required files in the Burn folder by copying and pasting or drop and dragging.
- To find out how much space will be required to store the files in the Burn folder, click the Calculate Burn Folder Space button at the bottom of the Burn Folder window. If the disc size is more than 700 MB you will need a bank DVD disc.
- After you’re done adding files, click Burn in the Burn Folder window
- When you’re prompted to do so, insert a blank recordable disc of the appropriate size.
- Choose a burn speed and then click Burn.