The following process has been tested and confirmed working with Microsoft Live Meeting 22.214.171.124 and SCCM R2.
- Locate your latest Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 install media
- On the media, find LMSetup.exe
- Copy the file LMSetup.exe to a folder on your local hard disk.
- Open a command prompt window. (Click Start, click Run, type cmd, and then click OK.)
- Change the directory to the folder to which you copied the .exe file
- To extract the LMConsole.msi file, type the following command at the command prompt:
LMSetup.exe -out <drive>:<folder path>
- E.g. LMSetup.exe -out C:\ExtractFolder
- Navigate to the extracted folder and copy LMConsole.msi to your package deployment folder
- Create a new package and program for the installation. Use the following command line for the program:
msiexec.exe /qb /I LMConsole.msi
For more information on creating SCCM packages see distribute software using SCCM.