The following steps show how to order a cross tab in Crystal Reports from largest to smallest – by default the order would be by first column alphabetically.
This ensures that the largest value in the selected column appears at the top.
- After creating your cross tab, right-click on it and choose ‘Group Sort Expert’
- Under ‘For this group sort’ choose ‘All’
- Under ‘based on’ choose the column you want to sort by
- Then choose ‘Descending’ for the order
- Click OK to save the changes.
- The cross tab will now be sorted from largest to smallest.