The steps below detail how to view saved passwords on an iPad, iPod or iPhone.
This only includes passwords saved in Safari, the default Internet browser.
- Open the ‘Settings’ menu
- Click on ‘Safari’ then under general, click on ‘Passwords & AutoFill’
- Click on ‘Saved Passwords’
- If your device has a passcode, you will need to enter it
- A list of saved accounts will be displayed, click on the account you want to get the password for
- The password will be displayed along with the website and user name.