IMPORTANT: After 5 December 2019 “Liked videos” in YouTube are private by default. This article has been updated to show how to make “Liked videos” DISPLAY to other users.
YouTube previously displayed a list of “Liked videos” on account video channels. In December 2019 it was changed to NOT display the list – but can be changed.
To SHOW liked videos to the public:
- Go to https://myaccount.google.com/u/0/privacycheckup/10
- Scroll down to ‘Manage what you share on YouTube’
- Under ‘Liked and subscriptions’
- Untick ‘Keep all my liked videos private’
- Liked videos will now appear in your profile video list – e.g. https://www.youtube.com/user/username/videos