The following process has been tested and confirmed as working with the Citrix Online Plug-in (Version 12) and ConfigMgr (SCCM).
It does the following tasks:
- Install the Citrix Online Plug-in silently
- Includes the ICA Client and PN Agent
- Enables the Single Sign-on feature and Kerberos, which is generally required
- Specifies the citrix server, e.g. “Citrix” – please note, you need to use the http address.
- Download the latest version from http://www.citrix.com/english/ss/downloads/details.asp?downloadId=2304987&productId=186
- Create a new package and program for the installation. Use the following command line for the program:
CitrixOnlinePluginFull.exe /silent ADDLOCAL="ICA_Client,PN_Agent,SSON" ENABLE_SSON="yes" ENABLE_KERBEROS=Yes SERVER_LOCATION="http://citrix"
For more information on creating SCCM packages see distribute software using SCCM.