The following process has been tested and confirmed working with MySQL 5.5.13 and ConfigMgr / SCCM R2.
It does the following tasks:
- Install MySQL 5.5.13 silently
- Download the latest version of the MSI install file from
- Create a text file called install.cmd and copy in the following information
msiexec /i mysql-5.5.13-win32.msi /passive
REM Return exit code to SCCM
exit /B %EXIT_CODE
- Copy the MSI install file and install.cmd to your software package share
- You can now create your SCCM package or deploy the software by using install.cmd
For more information on creating SCCM packages see distribute software using SCCM.