The following process has been tested and confirmed as working with Symantec Endpoint Protection 10.2 and SCCM R2.
It does the following tasks:
- Installs Symantec Endpoint Protection silently
- Generate a client install package from your management server
- Create a text file called install.cmd and copy in the following information
- Copy the installer files and install.cmd to your software package share
- You can now create your SCCM package or deploy the software by using install.cmd.
msiexec.exe /q ALLUSERS=2 /m MSICOGUN /i "Symantec AntiVirus.msi"
For more information on creating SCCM packages see distribute software using SCCM.