In Exchange 2010 contacts represent people with whom you or others in your organization want to get in touch.
Contacts can be created with directory information and email addresses, which allowsall users to access the information through the Global Address List.
Mail contacts do not have associated log on credentials.
How to Update Mail Contacts (Using Exchange Management Console)
In this example we will be adding a position title, company name and phone number to an existing contact.
- In the Exchange Management Console, expand the ‘Recipient Configuration’ node, and then select the ‘Mail Contact’ node
- Double-click on the contact you need to update
- Select the ‘Organization’ tab. Enter the required information
- Select the ‘Address and Phone’ tab. Enter the required information.
- Click ‘OK’ to save the changes.