The more articles feature can be utilised to give a list of other articles on your website.
This article describes how to change the wording of this feature.
Please note, you might need to reapply this modification after a Joomla update.
This modification requires a very simple change to one of the Joomla configuration files, therefore you will need access to the files on the server (through cPanel, web disk, FTP etc).
In this example we’ll modify the configuration file which holds most of the Joomla related terminology, whilst you are doing this it might be worth looking at what else can be modified.
- Browse to the following folder
- Find en-GB.ini
- Copy the file to your local computer
- Open the copied en-GB.ini with your preferred editor (notepad, Dreamweaver etc)
- Navigate to line 220
MORE ARTICLES...=More Articles...
- Change to the desired name
MORE ARTICLES...=Related Articles...
- Back on the servers directory, back up the original file and place the modified file in its place.
** THIS FOLDER MIGHT BE DIFFERENT, Depending on which language the website is configured for **
Now whenever your website refers to the MORE ARTICLES feature, it’ll say ‘Related Articles…’.