The following steps detail how to change the File Explorer default location from quick access to ‘This PC’ (previously known as ‘Computer’ or ‘My Computer’).
- Windows 10 – How to disable start menu on multiple screens
- Windows 10 – How to tell which version of Windows 10 installed
- Windows 10 – Moving windows between dual monitors get stuck in corner
- Windows 10 – How to delete “The handle is invalid” folders
- Windows 10 – How to disable suggested apps in the start menu
- How to create CMD files using Windows 10