The Aero Snap feature where you drag a window to one side of the screen so Windows can automatically snap it into place.
If this feature isn’t required or wanted you can disable it by following the steps below.
- Click on the Windows (Start) button
- In the search feild enter “Ease of Access“
- From the list, select ‘Ease of Access Center‘
- Select ‘Make the mouse easier to use’
- Place a tick next to ‘Prevent windows from being automatically arranged when moved to the edge of the screen’
- Click ‘OK’ to save the changes.