The following steps detail how to install the .NET Framework offline (without an Internet connection).
To be able to do this you will first need a Windows 10 install USB. If you do not already have this see Windows 10 – How to create a install USB.
- In the Windows search box, type cmd
- When ‘Command Prompt’ appears, right-click on it and select ‘Run as administrator’
- In the command prompt enter the following command – changing D to the current drive letter for your Windows install USB
Dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFX3 /All /Source:D:\sources\sxs /LimitAccess
- The install will take a few minutes to complete.
- Once it reads ‘The operation completed successfully.’ you can close the command prompt window.