By default Windows 7 will not automatically log on when there are multiple accounts.
If you would like to enable this you need to follow the steps below.
Please note, this method can only be used for local accounts (NOT active directory user accounts).
- With the computer logged on, select ‘Start’ then ‘Run’
- Enter control user passwords2 and click ‘OK’
- From the list select your user account
- Un-tick the ‘User must enter a user name and password to use this computer’
- Click ‘OK’ and enter in the password for the account
- The computer will now automatically log on using this account when you turn on the computer.